Party Safety Rules
Whilst we are an indoor facility providing children’s parties and we are here to assist your party in having a fun and memorable day, the safety of children at Dublin Indoor Football is paramount. As such, we ask that you take the time to read the following rules & guidelines to ensure the safety of all children:
- It is the responsibility of the parent(s) hosting the party to ensure that all children under the age of 18 years of age are supervised by an adult at ALL times (even if you have a referee).
- If you are providing a referee, they must be a certified/qualified and experienced referee/coach over 18 years’ age.
- If there is an incident/accident with a child, please proceed to the reception area and notify a member of staff immediately AND the child’s parents/guardians when they arrive to collect them.
- Children are not permitted on any pitch before/ after the party duration (your party will be 2 hours in duration or 90 minutes) and must vacate the pitch immediately after the party.
- Even with a referee, an adult must be present pitch-side to supervise the children at all times.
If you are the supervising adult, it is your responsibility to ensure that the children adhere to the following rules:
- No running allowed outside of the football pitch area
- No jumping on barriers & no climbing on window ledges, chairs or any furniture
- Strictly no shaking or climbing of goals and/ or netting area
- No fighting (pushing, shoving, sliding), spitting or profanities on the pitch or elsewhere
- No blades, mouldies or studs permitted
- No food or drinks permitted outside of party room